Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Katelyn & Reynolds

So I absolutely loved this next couple's style. Katelyn and I went to school together way back in middle school. This wasn't my favorite phase of life, to say the least. Things have definitely improved since then, but Katelyn hasn't changed much. She is still the same sweet girl who would smile and wave when your day wasn't going so well. I must say, these two seem perfect together.  Both Katelyn and Reynolds have such a love for people, they had no problem striking up a conversation with more than one passerby. We spent most of the time laughing, with me catching some sweet moments in between.  Hope you enjoy them!












5 comments:

Fade Me Away Photography said...

LOVE THESE! THAT LAST ONE IS EPIC. If that were me and my fiance, I would have it blown up into a 20x30 CANVAS!!!!!!!!!

Chas Edens said...

Wow! Y'all are so beautiful, so radiant.
Thank you for sharing.

Catherine said...

Oh my gosh I love the last photo, Le!!

This new website is A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Unknown said...

Definitely look like you are made for each other! Beautiful people in a beautiful relationship :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you both!!! Love these photos!

Post a Comment

 
© Leah Mae Photos
CoffeeShop Designs