Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Elisa & Josh's Wedding

Elisa and Josh's Wedding was beautiful. (Outdoor weddings are my favorite!) It was one of those weddings for me where I kept thinking, "Woah, that shot is going to be awesome." Not because I'm a great photographer, but because everything lined up in a freakish and gorgeous way. Beautiful/willing subjects, amazing natural light everywhere, and a couple who is so in love that there is emotion everywhere. I definitely had trouble narrowing them down for the blog post. I just kept adding pictures, not able to stop!! So this is for sure the longest post I have done so far. Hope you all enjoy!


Ashley's Shot of the guys being silly:



















Ashley's shot:
Also Ashley's:





1 comments:

Kayla D said...

cutest couple everrrr!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Leah Mae Photos
CoffeeShop Designs