Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Megan & Keith's Wedding

Megan and Keith's Wedding day was absolutely beautiful!! After shooting Kevin and Caroline's beautiful day last year I knew Kevin's brother Keith's wedding would be just as wonderful. Ashley and I had such a blast shooting it. I've never met sweeter people in my life! We definitely felt like family at this wedding! Even though everyone is married now, I so hope to continue taking pictures of these families for years to come. Bring your babies to me!!!









Thanks to Ashley for these two beautiful exit shots!!








Ashley caught this beautiful moment of Megan's mom having an absolute blast. Love it. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Leah, you did a wonderful job. The pictures are beautiful! Can't wait till the full album.

Unknown said...

Omg these are so amazing!!! I'm having you do my wedding!!!

Post a Comment

 
© Leah Mae Photos
CoffeeShop Designs