Monday, July 16, 2012

Lissett & Dan's Sweet Ceremony

Lissett and Dan's Ceremony was held at the incredibly beautiful Grandover in Greensboro. It was an absolutely gorgeous day. Their lovely little ceremony is smallest I've shot to date. The only people in attendance were their minister, their parents, and me. I felt extremely honored that they decided to include me in this intimate little ceremony. The afternoon was definitely filled with emotion. There was a lot of laughter and happy tears. We took the time afterwards to use the stunning grounds and took tons of beautiful portraits, some of which you will see below. 




Loved this moment when Dan first saw Lissett coming down the aisle. So sweet!! :








Thanks again to Lissett and Dan for letting me witness your vows! Hope you are enjoying being newly-weds. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Leah Mae Photos
CoffeeShop Designs