Monday, July 9, 2012

Whitney & Iain's Wedding

Whitney is a very special client to me. We both weathered the biggest loss of our lives in 2011. I lost my brother and Whitney lost her sweet dad. We connected instantly. She has seemed much more like a close friend than a bride of mine. I was honored to capture her and Iain's gorgeous Wedding day this past May. Special thanks to my assistant/second shooter Ashley. Her beautiful handiwork is all up in this blogpost!! It was such a beautiful day and the images were so stunning, I had to include a bunch of her shots along with mine. 

Wedding TOMS!! Love!:


Iain was teaching all the boys how to tie their ties. Such a sweet moment captured by Ashley:













Their beautiful first dance: 









 Loved Whitney's different idea of having "Yay" flags instead of the usual bubbles or sparklers:
Thanks so much to both families. Ashley and I had a blast!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!! So excited to have you do our wedding photos next year!

-Jill and Jimmy

Post a Comment

 
© Leah Mae Photos
CoffeeShop Designs