Friday, July 13, 2012

Merry Christmas Mackie!

So, I bet the title of this post is probably confusing you a little. Let me explain. Ryan emailed me last fall hoping to give his sweet wife, Mackie, portraits of the two of them for Christmas. Mackie loved it, but wanted to wait until it was warm outside to cash in their session. So in June they did!! I must say these are some of my favorite couple pictures to date. Who wouldn't enjoy photographing such a beautiful couple? Okay enough talking, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.







Loved this because it was absolutely not staged. Ryan picked her some flowers and I just kept snapping this sweet sweet moment. 





Thanks for a beautiful and fun session!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love the two after the truck and Ryan and Charlie in the field. Great pictures, Le!

Post a Comment

 
© Leah Mae Photos
CoffeeShop Designs