Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pieces of Nicaragua

Yesterday was an awesome day. Preston allowed me to tag along with him, Noel, and Israel to go check out a friend's house building project, and possibly offer a hand. We had to take the bus into town to get to his neighborhood. I really enjoy it when we get to go into the city of Leon. 



I wasn't going to include this picture, but after seeing the lady in the back I totally had to. I think she likes me.


Once you leave the main streets of the city we had to walk a bit to get to where he was building. 


The neighborhood they are building in.



Peeped in on their neighbors yard and found a little friend. :)


Noel standing in what will be their house.


Israel picking a flower. He's so so sweet.


Beautiful little girls that live in their neighborhood.


This house is in our neighborhood. Coolest fence and tree ever!!


This horse also lives in our neighborhood. No fence. He just hang outs.

Okay well just wanted to share some of the shots I took yesterday. Hope you enjoy these little pieces of my trip here in Nicaragua.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bus picture is beautiful. I love those seats for some reason! And the pup! So adorable.

Post a Comment

 
© Leah Mae Photos
CoffeeShop Designs